Our relationship with you is built on a foundational principle: provide actionable steps to help you achieve your goals. The result is a clarity in direction and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we’re achieving those goals – together.
Great things can happen when your life is fully integrated, and that’s what we do – we put it all together. We work in partnership with you. We’re invested in your well-being, celebrating your successes and supporting you through difficult times. Guided by decades of experience, we advocate on your behalf, providing objective, personalized advice. Above all else, we genuinely want you to achieve the best life possible with the money you have. This is what Personal Wealth Management means to us. Our Personal Wealth Management approach encompasses three key areas:
We’ll inspire you to envision your possibilities and explore your core values, wishes, commitments and responsibilities. What are we planning for? What does your best life look like? We’ll revisit these definitions as your life changes and your priorities evolve.
Financial planning drives impactful decision making. We’ll co-create your evolving Financial Plan, identifying the steps necessary to most closely align your resources and circumstances with your best life. We’ll evaluate various scenarios, develop a tailored action plan, and help you implement our recommendation
Disciplined investment management helps support the achievement of your goals. Our investment philosophy is centered on broad diversification through asset allocation, focusing on the things we can control, like reducing fees, volatility and taxes. With a foundational understanding of your situation, we’ll identify and implement an appropriate asset allocation while monitoring your portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Questions we can help explore:
- Am I saving enough or spending too much?
- How can I maintain my lifestyle in retirement?
- Should I make any changes to my investment strategy?
- How can I ensure my family is protected?
- What tax benefits am I overlooking?
- Am I saving enough to put my children or grandchildren through college?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- Am I on track to become financially independent?
- Can I count on Social Security or Medicare?
- Are my children prepared to receive an inheritance?
- When I retire, which accounts should I draw from first?
- What is the most effective way to fulfill our charitable goals?
- Can we ever afford a vacation home?
Our collaborative approach is designed to provide clarity to your unique situation, turning questions into answers and concerns into actionable solutions. If you find yourself wondering about any of the same things, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help.