We value the trust our clients and prospective clients have placed in us and are committed to the responsible management, use, and protection of your personal information. This Privacy Notice will outline how we protect your information and use it to service your account(s). This notice is provided to you by RTD Financial Advisors, Inc. (“RTD”).
Our Privacy Principals:
RTD adheres by the following privacy principals:
- We do not sell client information;
- We do not provide client information to persons or entities outside of RTD who are doing business for their own marketing purposes; and
- We afford prospective clients and former clients the same protections as existing clients with regard to the use of personal information.
Information We Collect:
RTD collects personal information about our clients to help us serve your financial needs, process transactions in your accounts, provide customer service, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. RTD collects information about our clients from the following sources:
- Information provided to us by you (through applications, forms, or discussions);
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information from other third parties (employers, associations, other institutions, etc.).
Information We Disclose:
We may not disclose your nonpublic personal information without your prior consent, unless the disclosure falls under the following circumstances:
- To your other advisors;
- To provide services requested by you (i.e. account maintenance and providing statements);
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker providing services to you and/or RTD;
- To other third parties RTD utilizes to maintain our business;
- To other third parties RTD utilizes to provide services on your behalf; and
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal processes as required by law.
Our Security Policy:
Confidential client information is limited to those individuals who need it to perform their jobs. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable state and federal regulations to safeguard confidential client information. Keeping your information secure is of the highest priority for RTD.
Closed or Inactive Accounts:
This notice extends to all clients with closed or inactive accounts. RTD will always secure private data even after a relationship is terminated.
If we make any substantial changes in the way we use or disseminate confidential information, we will notify you.