Join the Conversation
What is a Conversation Circle?
A Conversation Circle allows small groups of individuals to come together for a facilitated virtual discussion to share stories and experiences. Circles allow us to be thoughtful, intentional, and listen deeply to help us draw the wisdom that we need.
Each Conversation Circle is centered on a theme. Our next Conversation Circle will reflect back on a year of quarantining.
- What do you want to take from this experience?
- How has the quarantine changed your relationship to money, time, family, and other aspects of your life?
The Purpose of a Women’s Conversation Circle
We have created a virtual space in support of women gaining financial wisdom and freedom through open dialogue and learning. Our goal is to engage in thoughtful conversations around money in order to:
- Build more confidence
- Gain knowledge and wisdom
- Make meaningful connections
- Learn to thrive and make wise decisions in the face of uncertainty, and
- Become empowered to act boldly and purposefully
This Women’s Conversation Circle provides a space for sharing our experiences. While we are financial planners, this is not an investment program, seminar, or advice session. It is a safe space for us to gather and talk about our relationship to money beyond the numbers. The Conversation Circle will be facilitated by Irene Giman and Diana Yanez.
Thursday May 20th, 6–7:30pm EST online
Due to the nature of the event, space is limited to 10 participants. Spots are provided on a first come first served basis. We ask that you join us for the full 90 minutes.