We’re seeking an Associate Financial Planner in the Philadelphia region. Our Financial Planning Career Track offers the right candidate an amazing opportunity to develop a career, guiding clients through important decisions, while shaping the future of a highly committed and cutting-edge financial planning firm. Candidates should passionately believe that client interests always come first.
Key Qualifications and Characteristics
- Seeking a defined career path in financial planning
- At least 2-3 years of financial planning experience
- Actively pursuing the CFP® designation (or satisfied the full coursework from a Certified Financial PlannerTM program)
- B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited four-year university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very organized, with acute attention to detail
- Self-starter, problem solver and goal-oriented team player with a ‘no job is beneath me’ attitude
- Genuinely caring by nature, empathetic and a good listener
- Demonstrates curiosity and confidence when working with others
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, eMoney Advisor, Junxure
Please apply here, through LinkedIn.