We are seeking an Associate Operations Analyst to join our Operations team. This position offers the right candidate an amazing opportunity to serve our clients and employees and enjoy a career helping to shape the future of a highly committed and cutting-edge financial planning firm. Candidates should passionately believe that client interests always come first.
- Assist in all aspects of overall firm and investment operations.
- Properly maintain and optimize Portfolio Management Software (PMS), including updating settings, reports, and portals.
- Properly maintain and optimize Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), including updating settings, reports, and workflows.
- Maintain other existing firm applications, communication platforms, and technology including, but not limited to, phone, internet, video conferencing, file sharing, and scheduling programs.
- Prepare and implement the quarterly billing process and support the CFO.
- Explore ways to increase firm efficiency through unutilized/underutilized areas of all software.
- Act as a point of contact for coordination with outsourced IT firm.
- Assist the CCO with any ad hoc Compliance projects.
- Provide in-person support with initial and ongoing setup of hardware and software installation.
- Assist other employees with various technology and software related questions as they come up.
- Send Agreements and Investment Policy Statements to clients via DocuSign.
For consideration of the position of Operations Analyst, in addition to the above, this position is expected to:
- Properly manage individually assigned client alerts and actions within CRM program, updating with notes and actions, etc.
- Setup and launch workflows and service monitors.
- Attend conferences and network with other industry leaders.
- Take ownership and accountability in managing service provider relationships.
- Efficiently manage calendar and time constraints.
- Effectively communicates with Clients, Staff, Strategic Partners, and Vendors.
- Demonstrate a commitment to RTD’s core competencies of teamwork, organization, communication, forward thinking/innovation, thoroughness/detail, and initiative, as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Able to clearly communicate our firm’s mission and vision and embrace our processes.
- Fully understand all business lines and identify opportunities for better efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- S. or B.A. degree from accredited four-year university.
- 0-3 Years of experience in business operations, investment operations, investment management and/or financial planning.
- Enrollment in or progress towards a professional designation applicable and appropriate to the role is a plus.
- Experience and proficiency working with computer hardware, software, and digital applications.
- Experience and proficiency working with Python.
- Proficiency with, or working towards mastery of, portfolio management system, customer relationship management, and digital forms software is a plus.
- Intellectually curious, possess a desire to use new technologies to find better ways to do things.
- Very organized, with acute attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player with a “no job is beneath me” attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Genuinely caring and empathetic by nature.
- Demonstrates confidence when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Experience and comfort with working in a supporting role as part of a team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
RTD Financial is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and we will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
RTD’s diversity initiatives are applicable to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions, transferring, layoffs, terminations, social and recreational programs; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity.